NewbieNudes.com, The World's Best Amateur Nude Community - Forum

User not found

View full profile

User not found

Forum

kattielust
lookig for bulls with big balls who ate heavy cummers!
I am a married heavy set white female that loves to cuckold my less than average cocked hubby and make him watch other men have rough nasty bare back sex with me. As well as cum in me then I make him clean up the cream pie while I suck my bulls hard. All bulls must be 7 inches or more have low hanging big soft balls and must be a heavy cummer if you want use me pm me!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Deepsee69
Heavy cummer
Hello, I have a nice big cock and big loads of cum for your ass. Bend over so I can slam your ass and cum deep inside you. Pm me im in California. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
registered breeding bull
Yes I am a registered BDSM slave and cuckold breed able Bull aligned with a European surrogacy agency. Also registered in Hamburg Germany I am SWM with BWC and IQ 149 photographic like memory, Ambidextrous and AB negative blood type. Haave been used (Milked for artificial inseminations') and a few natural inseminations. My registration number BB575616 (not yet branded on ass. I am in Nashville Tenneses area.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
👍
U described what I like and I’ve got the equipment . Make u groan as he watches .

Masterbilly