Just getting started
Double welcome
Are you still there?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Kinda new here
Hello.
Welcome to the awesome NN’scommunity. Depending on what you are looking for with this NN community, there can be a lot of great exciting subjects to explore. It’s a great community if you like sharing your experiences, opinions and sexual orientation and desires. By telling people all about yourself. By, sharing your sexy stories, photos and videos. And you can find almost any type of subject matter on people’s fetishes, sexual orientation, etc. We all enjoy sharing our thoughts, experiences, desires and more. It’s a great place to find other like minded individuals who share your thoughts, experiences and feelings and desires.
You can upload your photos and videos to share with others., but, there are some rules to follow.
The best part is giving a truthful profile of yourself.,
You can friend others just like you!
As for me, I love sharing my fetish of panties wearing and mutual stroking pleasures with others in my age group. I have found some life minded males in my age group, who are interested in my panties wearing fetish and mutual stroking together!
You can search in your,Country, State. and City, for new friends!
Sometimes you can actually find like minded males and females in your area. Who are interested in chatting more about their experiences and interests.
Some that you might be able to meet up with. I have found several different males in my area who enjoy my panties wearing fetish and have actually met up with. NN’s is for both sexes.
The Form section is a great place to ask questions on new posts and answers questions from others
If you are a bisexual guy or a gay guy, you can check out the website, Newdudesnudes.com for great information about guys, and their postings of their pictures and videos.
After chatting with several different guys, I have even shared my email address with them. So that we can share our photos and videos privately.
If you are not a premium member, you can’t upload any of your photos.
Only on NewbieNudes can you upload your photos and videos for free!
I have found that the people on this website, are very helpful, and straight forward with information and sharing their photos and videos!
If you are interested in seeing some of my photos and videos, you can go to my page, my username is fireaxe14 on NN!
I hope that this was very helpful for you and I hope that you enjoy what NN’s has to offer
Paul

If this reply breaks our rules please